Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Couple of Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BgHurt



Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Couple of Questions   9/10/2014, 07:27

I have searched on here as well as the usual suspects of other forums and have not seen anyone ask if there is a way to get the Start Race button on the SCX digital control box to actually stop the race as well. I know the lights buttons pauses, but why can't the Start button Stop the race as well? Saves me from having to go to the computer when I am doing a speed run or messing around and want to stop whatever I am doing. Anyways, let me know if this is possible, or if I missed something.

Next, I see the Secturity2.wav is for when the last lap was better than the previous lap, but I am getting that sound playing on the first lap, all the way through to the end of the race regardless. I no longer have the engine sound when crossing the S/F line.

All i did was create a new track, and delete my original track. Now I can't get the original engine S/F line sound back. I have checked in my Driver settings as well as the track settings, etc. Nothing has changed.

Lastly, has anyone used a Phidgets interface to stop power to the SCX digital? I saw a post somewhere that stated someone got it working manually with a button or something, but wanted to know if someone had a diagram to get track call working to stop all power, but keep the race, as well as limit my kids from being able to false start?

Thanks for any and all info you can provide.

--Bg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BgHurt



Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions   12/10/2014, 08:50

Anyone on here that can help?

Guy where have you gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions   12/10/2014, 15:56

BgHurt wrote:
I have searched on here as well as the usual suspects of other forums and have not seen anyone ask if there is a way to get the Start Race button on the SCX digital control box to actually stop the race as well. I know the lights buttons pauses, but why can't the Start button Stop the race as well? Saves me from having to go to the computer when I am doing a speed run or messing around and want to stop whatever I am doing. Anyways, let me know if this is possible, or if I missed something.
You don't miss something , it's not possible to Stop the race by using the SCX Digital control box

BgHurt wrote:

Next, I see the Secturity2.wav is for when the last lap was better than the previous lap, but I am getting that sound playing on the first lap, all the way through to the end of the race regardless. I no longer have the engine sound when crossing the S/F line.
All i did was create a new track, and delete my original track. Now I can't get the original engine S/F line sound back. I have checked in my Driver settings as well as the track settings, etc. Nothing has changed.
I think you always get the security2.wav because the lap time is greater than the maximum lap time (alert lap time), in the track setting check the alert time.

BgHurt wrote:

Lastly, has anyone used a Phidgets interface to stop power to the SCX digital? I saw a post somewhere that stated someone got it working manually with a button or something, but wanted to know if someone had a diagram to get track call working to stop all power, but keep the race, as well as limit my kids from being able to false start?
No i don't think somebody already used a Phidget interface to stop power, in place of Phidget interface you can use this solution

_________________
www.pclapcounter.be
www.pclapcounter.com
pclapcounter video channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
BgHurt



Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions   13/10/2014, 04:36

I just picked up an arduino board a few days ago and have track lights, track power, and a full LCD display from your PCLC! Its awesome, thanks. I will be requesting some additional data from your Arduino soon, when I get around to wanting some additional data.

Thanks for the tip about alert time, that was the fix. I thought it was a low alert, but its a high alert.

Thanks again Guy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Couple of Questions   

Back to top Go down
 
Couple of Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Couple of questions about rumors...
» Couple of questions about tweaking exhaust
» Couple of questions about speed rating; tire size...1800 C
» A couple of questions
» NORTH FLORIDA NEWBIE here just purchased 63 Falcon van! Couple of questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Hardware :: SCX Digital-
Jump to: