Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowlord

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?   19/8/2007, 18:29

I would like to know if it is possible to update the program to connect more than 4 phidget 0/0/4 interfaces at same time.

so you can control more lanes... and for example if you have 1 interface for each lane (4 diferentes outputs per lane) the program could select a diferent output depends of fuel.

I will try to explain...

I have a track with 6 lanes... so I will need 6 phidgets 0/0/4, one for each line. (24 outputs)
each output with different voltage "just instaling a diferent resistance in each output", (example: 15v, 14v, 13v, 12v). With 100% fuel, the program can choose the 12v output for that lane, for 75% fuel the 13v, 50% fuel 14v, and 25% fuel 15v.

is something similar what you can do with a digital system but in analogue slot track.
There arenīt any software that can do that in an analogue track so it will be great...

thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?   20/8/2007, 15:39

I have read somewhere that API delivered by Phidget can not manage more than 4 Phidget interfaces...i have to check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Shadowlord

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?   20/8/2007, 18:43

guy wrote:
I have read somewhere that API delivered by Phidget can not manage more than 4 Phidget interfaces...i have to check

Please check it...
I have ask directly to Phidget how many interface can I control at same time, they says 127 should be maximum (USB max)

as far as I know if you select the interface using serial number (you use serial number) you shouldnīt have the 4 interfaces limit... maybe you donīt need to do nothing and you can connect more than 4 interfaces...

thanks a lot Guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?   

Back to top Go down

more than 4 phidgets interfaces at same time?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1