Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guenter



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   11/7/2006, 20:47

Hello,

I have a problem 4 drivers with 2 lanes.
I use lane rotation. Driver 1 - lane 2, driver 2- lane 3 , driver 3 -lane 4
and driver 4 - lane 1 , but on the sequence editor, with 12 segments,
everyone against everyone not working !

Please help

Guenter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   12/7/2006, 01:27

Guenter wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem 4 drivers with 2 lanes.
I use lane rotation. Driver 1 - lane 2, driver 2- lane 3 , driver 3 -lane 4
and driver 4 - lane 1 , but on the sequence editor, with 12 segments,
everyone against everyone not working !

Please help

Guenter
scratch Sorry but i don't understand your problem, what do you mean by 'everyone against everyone not work working' Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Guenter



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   12/7/2006, 18:49

Hello

How can i insert pictures ??

Guenter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   12/7/2006, 19:34

more information here http://pclapcounter.winnerbb.net/faq.forum

Or just send me a mail at bk274532@skynet.be with the picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   12/7/2006, 21:53

Hello Guenter,

Now i understand your problem.
In fact Pc Lap counter apply the standard rotation sequence, if you want specific rotation sequence you have to change driver manualy in the sequence editor, like this:



You can also import sequence made by external program like Excel.
Maybe if more easy to use excel to manage specific rotation sequence and import it in Pc Lap Counter.

Hope this will help you cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Guenter



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   12/7/2006, 22:03

Hello Guy ,

Thanks, that is it !

Guenter

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mainlinehobbies

avatar

Number of posts : 129
Localisation : USA
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: 13 Drivers, 6 Lanes, Round Robbin   8/9/2006, 21:32

We have a 6 lane track, and for club race days, we want to be able to do round robbins. We just installed the 4.33e update, and the heat editor does exactly what we want, now how can we run the heats that it generates? We normaly run a 10 lap race per heat, all drivers must finish their lap at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mainlinehobbies.com
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   8/9/2006, 21:52

mainlinehobbies wrote:
We have a 6 lane track, and for club race days, we want to be able to do round robbins. We just installed the 4.33e update, and the heat editor does exactly what we want, now how can we run the heats that it generates? We normaly run a 10 lap race per heat, all drivers must finish their lap at the end.
Heats editor only work with race base on time.
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
mainlinehobbies

avatar

Number of posts : 129
Localisation : USA
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   8/9/2006, 22:57

Ok, so when we run timed races, how do we get the heats to run through, aka, how do we advance to the next heat after we run the first one? What is the proper sequence for setting up a heat race of 13 drivers on a 6 lane track? Somewhere I am missing a step in setting it up, because I can not get the drivers to rotate. Pressing the rotata button prompts "No rotation needed, continue anyway?"

guy wrote:

Heats editor only work with race base on time.
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mainlinehobbies.com
guy

avatar

Number of posts : 2046
Localisation : Belgique
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   9/9/2006, 13:06

mainlinehobbies wrote:
Ok, so when we run timed races, how do we get the heats to run through, aka, how do we advance to the next heat after we run the first one? What is the proper sequence for setting up a heat race of 13 drivers on a 6 lane track? Somewhere I am missing a step in setting it up, because I can not get the drivers to rotate. Pressing the rotata button prompts "No rotation needed, continue anyway?"

guy wrote:

Heats editor only work with race base on time.
cheers
The prompt "No Rotation needed, continue anyway" come when you press the rotate button BEFORE the segment ended, If you want to test the rotation just answer "YES".
If you use the option "automatic lane rotation after segment" Pc Lap Counter will make rotation for you at each end of segment.
If you don't use the option "automatic lane rotation...." you have to click on the rotate button after each end of segment.
For information the text in the rotate button is underlined when Pc Lap Counter detect that a rotation is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!   

Back to top Go down
 
Race settings for 4 drivers , 2 lanes !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» *CHICAGOLAND RACE UP* United International Stock Car Racing Association (UISCRA)
» 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup All Star Race & 2012 Sprint Showdown
» Autosport's list of the 50 greatest drivers who never got into F1
» Go Race Suspension
» Top 5 Best/Worst Race Car Drivers of All Time

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Race Setting - Config courses-
Jump to: