I was trying the yellow 4lanes N12N34 Zoom window without fuel info on a network. I used exactly the zoom ini/zoo files, which come with the latest PCLC version 5.00d. This version is installed on two laptops, which are directly connected by a twisted network cable - the zoom window laptop (PC3) has a trial version of PCLC, whilst a full version runs on the main one.
Here is a picture, of what can be seen:
And a number of questions related to it:
1) most important I think the wrong lanes or only 2 out of 4 are displayed. This seems to be lanes 1 and 4 of my track (please disregard column 2 in the main window), lanes 2 and 3 are missing
2) in the zoom window there are two additional boxes in the lower right corner. It seems that they show the information of the missing lanes mentioned above. Can the wrong lanes simply be removed and the right ones be put instead? Must it be done on both PCs?
EDIT: Points 1) and 2) are explained here
. I followed these instructions already before. But apparently one needs to restart the zoom window on the main PC (PC2) before the change really is done.
3) the images are not printed on PC3/zoom window. This might be, because the image files are not transferred to PC3. I'll try this later on.
EDIT: This is the case. As soon as the images are on the zoom window PC (PC3) they are displayed
4) the displayed positions in the zoom window are on grey boxes. It this supposed to be like that?
5) the grey boxes in the point above cover the text "beste", which I think refers to the best lane time achieved so far on this lane. This looks weird. Is it only on my screen or is something wrong with the ini/zoo file(s). Can I simply move the boxes to the left and save afterwards?
EDIT: All boxes and texts can be modfied and moved as well as different colors can be used
Could you have a look at that, please?
Thanks a lot in advanceGerald