Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartie67

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   7/11/2011, 00:18

Hello

Is it possible to sync the pistop lights with the detailed pclc fuel Management?
I love the pclc fuel management , but then the pitlane lights do not sync .
I think that the pitlane cannot receive data , is there a possibility to sync the pitlane with the pclcsoft? What I mean is , when using pclc the pitlane lights are not synced and then you have to use two different pitstop strategies , one from the pitbox where you have to fuel manually , and one automated from the pclc . Is it possible to dissable the manual fuel from the pitstop in the pclc software , then maybe you can manually sync the fuel consumption sothat the lights react with the automated fuelstop. I hope the question makes some sense , because it's difficult to explain what I mean.
Greetz from Belgium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bartie67

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   7/11/2011, 16:52

hello

I just made a 4 lane starting grid with 2 standard start tracks (20190). Everything is working fine . But now I want to add my pitstop to the track but here begins trouble.
My set up is 2 SCX20190 parralel connected . 1 SCX Digital Control Unit (2400c) as primary and 1 pitbox control unit as secondery
I connected the power supply to my modded starting grid then I connect the cat 5 cable (SCX20090) to the pitbox unit , the display of the pitboxunit says "SEC " but the fuel lights don't come on ( that is normal because this is not the first control unit and ther is no power to the lights)
I can use the pclc software and tick the non pit unit , the software does a great job without the pitunit installed.
My question is : can I connect the wires from the pitboxunit to the modded 4 lane track so that I can use my pitboxunit and lights . Is this possible or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   7/11/2011, 20:39

Bartie67 wrote:
Hello

Is it possible to sync the pistop lights with the detailed pclc fuel Management?
I love the pclc fuel management , but then the pitlane lights do not sync .
I think that the pitlane cannot receive data , is there a possibility to sync the pitlane with the pclcsoft? What I mean is , when using pclc the pitlane lights are not synced and then you have to use two different pitstop strategies , one from the pitbox where you have to fuel manually , and one automated from the pclc . Is it possible to dissable the manual fuel from the pitstop in the pclc software , then maybe you can manually sync the fuel consumption sothat the lights react with the automated fuelstop. I hope the question makes some sense , because it's difficult to explain what I mean.
Greetz from Belgium
Scx Digital system can't receive data from software and therefore it's not possible to sync the fuel meter No

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   7/11/2011, 20:45

Bartie67 wrote:
hello

I just made a 4 lane starting grid with 2 standard start tracks (20190). Everything is working fine . But now I want to add my pitstop to the track but here begins trouble.
My set up is 2 SCX20190 parralel connected . 1 SCX Digital Control Unit (2400c) as primary and 1 pitbox control unit as secondery
I connected the power supply to my modded starting grid then I connect the cat 5 cable (SCX20090) to the pitbox unit , the display of the pitboxunit says "SEC " but the fuel lights don't come on ( that is normal because this is not the first control unit and ther is no power to the lights)
I can use the pclc software and tick the non pit unit , the software does a great job without the pitunit installed.
My question is : can I connect the wires from the pitboxunit to the modded 4 lane track so that I can use my pitboxunit and lights . Is this possible or not?
For question related to the SCX Digital installation/components it's better you post in another forum like this one ttp://www.scxworldwide.com/ipb/index.php or this one http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=66

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Bartie67

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   9/11/2011, 00:16

Thx Guy
Of misschien bedankt ou merci beaucoup.... Razz

Allready got respons from scx worldwide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   

Back to top Go down

Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1