Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   23/11/2011, 22:11

Guy,

When a driver runs out of fuel, I would like to see an option that the car goes to 1/2 speed (or used defined speed) until the car gets fuel.

I know it is not realistic to real racing, but I think that it is still a good option for slot car racing.

Thank you,
Glenn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glengtl1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: when running out of fuel   22/12/2011, 04:26

I believe this is basicly covered by option already existing return to pits for refuel but lap not counted already a penalty, slowing a car would only serve to notify the driver something is wrong and that can be done via sound already voice(car 51 out of fuel) or engine turning over
sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   7/1/2012, 19:44

The not counting a lap feature doesn't help me because my lap counter is after the pit lane so even with this feature checked car still counts the lap. in previous versions of tis program it used to have an option were power was adjusted according fo fuel, this option would have been great because when you got to a lower level of fuel you could adjust the cars power lower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   21/1/2012, 20:14

Done in version 5.18 , more information at www.pclapcounter.be

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   

Back to top Go down

When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1