Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Resuming a saved race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Resuming a saved race    15/4/2012, 01:01

Guy, we spoke about this before and I still need your help! If we accidentally short out the track when restting cars the program locks up ( I understand that) you told me to save the race. Okay did that. when we open up the saved race everything on the leaderboard is correct except can't figure out how to restart the race from the place we left off.
the only buttons that are available are NEW RACE & START. RESTART is not an option. or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guy

Number of posts : 2031
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Resuming a saved race    19/4/2012, 22:03

In the reload window i assume that you ticked the options "resume the race" , if you don't tick "resume the race" then Pc Lap Counter will only reload the race settings, display settings , etc and the restart button will be disabled (only the start button will be enabled).
Also , the "save race " feature save all the race data AND also the race status , so if you stop the race and save and reload then the "restart" button will be disabled (because the saved race status was "stop").
if you pause the race and save and reload then the "restart" button will be enabled (because the saved race status was "pause").
if you close Pc Lap Counter and reload the race then the "restart" button will be enabled (special case for race status "in progress").

Edit:
- if you never save the race and your computer crash then in Pc Lap Counter reload the race "C:\Pc Lap Counter\log.rac"
- if you save a race and after you continue to race without saving then Pc lap Counter still record the necessary information into the .RAC file , so in case of a crash you can still reload your race.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pclapcounter.be

Resuming a saved race
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1